2009年1月18日日曜日

My favorite blogs part.2

I chose some my favorite blogs from other classes.

First, I chose this blog,"Check It Oooooooout!"
The design is very cute, based on white and pink. This blog has nice pictures. It makes this blog clear. This blog has many links and contents are very interesting. I like its blog of New Zealand. It has very nice pictures and lucid table which is comparing Lake Taupo and Lake Biwa.

Second, I chose this blog,"Love E.C."
This blog has nice pictures and many links. Its blog about New Zealand is very interesting. This blog has pictures of moniter at the blog about favorite blog best3. I don't know how to put such pictures but this is nice idea.


Finally, I chose this blog,"Hate Crew Blog "
This blog is very cool. I think this blog has less pictures and links. However, I like its contents. first, the writer has profile. That's a good point. I like its blog of movie. The writer wrote about Metal. I love heavy metal but I didn't know this movie. When I read this blog I was very impressed and exited. I want to see this movie. Metal is fantastic!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!

0 件のコメント: