2009年1月13日火曜日

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We have made blogs through our 2nd year of the university. I will introduce some of my favorite blogs.


My favorite blog ranking!!

No.1 is Natsuki’s blog “My Diary.” She has a lot of information, nice pictures and a lot of links. Content is easy to understand. The design of her blog is also nice. It has soft color and is clear. I like “La Tomatina.” The pictures are real. I enjoyed reading this blog.

No.2 is Yuka’s blog “GolfyMiky.” The design of her blog is very cool! That is the biggest reason why I chose her blog. She has very nice, clear pictures. She has many links, too.

No.3 is Ryoichi’s blog “MILORD.” He has very nice big pictures. These pictures make us understand the information well. He changes the color of letter of every article. I think that is very nice idea.

1 件のコメント:

Tabris さんのコメント...

You have many links of friends and your blog is easy to see.