2008年11月5日水曜日

Halloween Costumes

Popular costumes ranking
1.Witch
2.Pirate
3.Vampire
4.Cat
5.Fairy

You can find interesting costumes from here.





In old time, people tended to wear evil clothing like devil, Ghost and Zonbee. However, in recent year, people tend to wear cute clothing like animal, vegetable and fairy.
I joined halloween party on 31th Octber. I wore witch cloth and put devil horn on my head. I wanted to put fang on my teeth if I could. This party was concert of my favorite musician. Few years ago, he wore princess clothing. That was very nice. This time, he became dead princess. Halloween is interesting! You can enjoy wearing various clothing.

3 件のコメント:

Mai さんのコメント...

Childrem on this picture is cute! I want to dress up like this.

Nacchan さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Nacchan さんのコメント...

Halloween costumes are so cute! I want to wear these and hold a Halloween party.